Monday, February 18, 2008

d'Rotzbouwen "Aspirine" 10"

Band from Luxembourg. Don't know much about them, but I remember buying this from people from the band Petrograd (also from Luxembourg, they released this on their Skank records - now defunct) and it got me from the first listen.
Great hardcore crustpunk with a bit of melody here and there. It sometimes gives me the feeling of last Hiatus 12", but nobody agrees with me on that one. Too bad I never bought anything else by them.

Released: 1998
Label: Skank Records
Size: 72 MB

See/Hide tracklist
[]

01. El Corrido Contra El Neoliberalismo
02. No Reason
03. It's All In Your Head
04. Visionen
05. Guillotine-Aspirine
06. Volpe
07. Mould
08. Red



download

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. Please can you re-upload this band. Thanx

Malisha Old 666 said...

Here it is. Re-upped.