Saturday, February 9, 2008

Contropotere "Il Seme Della Devianza"



Here by request. The second LP by Contropotere and second Skuld release.
As on every one of their releases Contropotere explore different approach to hardcore. Here you get more experimental (industrial?) music with inevitable hardcore bursts.
Not for the speedfreaks.

Released: 1991
Label: Skuld Releases
Size: 93 MB

See/Hide tracklist
[]

01. La Chiave Del Tempo
02. Templum Desertii
03. Clonazione
04. Baghdad (La Morte In Diretta)
05. Uragan
06. U.S.P. (Uniformita' Sociale Precostituita)



download

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Out-fucking-standing!!! I am at a loss for words right now. I will write more when anything even closely approximating an articulate outburst will form in my brain and fly from my mouth!!

Malisha Old 666 said...

Glad I could help.