Sunday, October 26, 2008

VA "Mind Pollution" LP

This is a compilation LP from Words Of Warning label located in Bristol, UK. It was in my opinion one of the best labels out there. In the beginning they've put out mostly punk and hardcore bands with some of my all time favourite releases like Oi Polloi's "In Defence Of Our Earth" LP and Resist's "The Solution... Revolution", also some Terminus stuff. Later, they've also put out stuff from hip-hop, techno (Autonomex - see the last post), psychedelic... artists. Such wide taste for musical styles is presented here on this LP. Beside the above mentioned bands, here's also one technoish track and some plain weird stuff and this is where I'll stop. Explaining what kind of music is something that was never my cup of tea. Coffee, actually. Just download this and let the music do the talking.
You can find second Mind Pollution compilation on Eclectic Rhythm.

Released: 1991
Label: Words Of Warning
Size: 111 MB

See/Hide tracklist []
01. Herb Garden - Shit On Me 02. Suicidal Supermarket Trolleys - Burn The Flag 03. Rectify - Nightmare Of Reality 04. Cowboy Killers - Tick Tock 05. Terminus - We're Dreaming 06. Blaggers ITA - New York 08. Vampire Rodents - Success 09. Hopeful Monsters - Mirror Mirror 10. Resist - Insanity 11. Oi Polloi - Americans Out 12. Lunch Head - Through The Wire 13. Academy 23 - Gay And Proud 14. Four Sons - Fox And Hound 15. Therapy? - Bloody Blue 16. Internal Autonomy - Rave In Resistance 17. Random Killing - Deja Vu
download

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent! Thanks Malisha been looking forward to hearing this again. Found a flyer advertising this yesterday when I was looking through some stuff. I was actually looking for an interview in a fanzine with Internal Autonomy I remember reading, but I don't seem to have it anymore. I'll link this post on ER too. Cheers mate...

whispered into existence said...

Hey Malisha, just saw your comment @ 7"crust - I'm surprised you saw mine at eclectic rhythm, I should have fwd'ed it to you instead :)! Thanks for the info, I'm not a juge Strelnikoff fan myself, though I found On 45 very refreshing when I first listened to it. Oh, yes - thanks also for all the great music (I'll keep bugging you for info on obscure ex-YU bands, such as Dead Ideas, Odvojena Stvarnost, & the like...)

Anonymous said...

any chance you have the 2nd part of this to re-upload? thanks.

Malisha Old 666 said...

Will do it in next couple of days.

Malisha Old 666 said...

Re-uploaded.