Thursday, July 30, 2009

Doom "Live In Japan" 7"

I can't believe that this is my first Doom post as I guess that they'd be my first post if all this this blogging thing existed some 15 years ago during my Doom craze (I guess that there are a lot more people reading this that caught the same).
Anyway, after posting live LP yestarday I remembered one live record that I used to listen quite a lot. This is recording from their gig in "Antiknock" in Tokyo that happened on 29/4/1992. First pressing had black and blue cover and second had black and white ones.
The record that starts off with Black Sabbath song gets my attention alright. Now I'll go and listen to it again and so should you.

Released: 1992
Label: Ecocentric Records
Size: 31 MB

See/Hide tracklist
[]

01. Symptom Of The Universe / Life Lock
02. Slave To Convention
03. Worthless Nothing
04. Exploitation
05. Black Monday
06. A Dream To Come True
07. Days Go By



download

2 comments:

Nečista Savjest said...

Hej, kad idem odrarati javlja mi grešku na trećoj stvari, skinuo dva puta i probao... nemam pojma jel' greška kod tebe ili kod mene...

Malisha Old 666 said...

Evo ga. Ponovo sam ga uploadal. Sada je sve OK.