Sunday, June 5, 2011

Mother Disobedience "3rd Studio Amendment"

Kostas from Arxi Tou Telous sent me another contribution. In fact, it's four contributions. Two albums of his other band - Mother Disobedience and two compilations on which his bands appeared.
Mother Disobedience play experimental noise rock and I believe that this is their first release. I am not a very big fan of experimental music, so as much as I love his other band, this one doesn't speak to me. Don't get me wrong, I think it's quality work done here, but my ears like other noises more.
If you are into such kind of stuff I urge you to give it a try.
Mp3 quality is 128 kbps, but they sound good.

Released: 2008
Label: DIY
Size: 24 MB

01. Conquistadores
02. Sasha Grey
03. Nano Vas Issad Rammer (Intro)

download

No comments: