Saturday, January 23, 2010

Olotila "Oy Imatran Voima" EP

This is EP by Finnish band that has dual Fe/Male vocals and they play hardcore punk that sounds melodic because of the fact that they have a saxophone among their instruments. This record somehow doesn't quite do it for me, but I know for the fact that a lot of people really liked this record when it was out. I think that I'd like it more if it was saxless (heh), it could all sound quite dirtier, but it surely gives me pleasure to hear Dezerter song in such arrangement and in Finnish.
Try it, you could really dig this.

Released: 1995
Label: Assent Records
Size: 40 MB

See/Hide tracklist
[]

01. IVO
02. Orpo
03. Smurffi-Vaara
04. Hetken Hiljaisuus
05. Katharsis
06. Tulevaisuuteen (Dezerter cover)
07. Luonnon Puolesta (live)
08. Annos Elämälle (live)
09. Jälkeen



download

No comments: