Friday, March 27, 2009

Olho Seco "Os Primeiros Dias" 12"

Olho Seco needs no introduction, but if you don't know who they are you can find a bit of info here.
This record contains their first demo tape recorded in 1981 which means that it predates "Grito Suburbano" compilation and "Botas, Fuzis É Capacetes" 7". There is also different version of this called "Os Primeiros Dias 1981-1983" with two demos, some rehersal, studio and live tracks.
As I've found out, these recordings don't have serious lyrics because they wanted to make one record and then call it a day, so they weren't too concerned with them. I guess that they were just
Cólera's side project then since they share members.
I was lucky enough that I had the chance to watch them live when they reformed and I think that the singer Fabio was the only original member, but I'm not sure, same as I don't know if they're still playing.
Anyway, this is stuff of legends so go and get it.

Released: 1995
Label: New Face Records
Size: 26 MB

See/Hide tracklist
[]

01. Eu Não Sei
02. Castidade
03. Olho De Gato
04. Direitas Já
05. Nada
06. Lutar Matar
07. Falsa Liberdade



download

No comments: