Saturday, July 5, 2008

G.I.S.M. "Bootleg Discography"

Well, hello there!
It's been a while since last post. It's mainly due to my turntable being fucked up and it seems that anything heavier than 7" makes it rub the bottom of the platter somewhere and therefore the music gets slower for a sec on that part of the circle, so I'm waiting for some cheap Technics MKII to pop up in the ads. Also I'm having a lot of work around the house right now so...
Anyway, to break the silence I'll put this bootleg of the mighty G.I.S.M. fame. Since last post was shamefully downloaded just 3 times I know that this will be more interesting to you since everything japanese goes extremely well. This seems to be comprised of Detestation LP, uncomplete Military Affairs Neurotic (M.A.N.) LP and tracks from Outsider, The Punx tape and Hardcore Unlawful Assembly compilations. I got this a couple of years ago (can't remember how) and you already have better bootlegs (don't you?), but why not have this one too? For all G.I.S.M. junkies. Anarchy And Violence - Punks Is Hippies!!!

Released: ????
Label: ????
Size: 96 MB

See/Hide tracklist
[]

01. Endless Blockades For The Pussyfooter
02. Death Agonies And Screams
03. A.B.C. Weapons
04. NIH Nightmare
05. Document One
06. (Tere Their) Syphilitic Vaginas To Pieces
07. Nuclear Armed Hogs
08. Anthem
09. Good As It Is
10. Frozen Dirt
11. Nations Prosperity
12. Meaning Corrupted 1 "Fatigue"
13. Meaning Corrupted 2 "Degeneration"
14. Meaning Corrupted 3 "Destruction"
15. Incest Gash Bite Snatch
16. Shoot To Kill
17. G.I.S.M.
18. Nervous Corpse



download

2 comments:

irishdave said...

Thanks for this un - good stuff. You shouldn't worry about only 3 people d/loading the last one - I have a post that got 1 two months ago! Maybe all the records ever recorded have been blogged now?
:-)

Icky said...

Thanks, been enjoying this one all weekend!