Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Oppressed "Fight For Your Life: The Best Of The Oppressed"

This post is due to the fact that after 11 years I've cut off my dreadlocks. It's the perfect opportunity for some Oi! time!
As first Oi! post I wanted to post Hard Skin but it seems that everything is still in print, so The Oppressed will do more than fine as a substitute. If you don't know this Cardiff crew you can read a bit 'bout them here or more here.
Oi!
Oi!Oi!

Released: 1996
Label: Dojo Limited

Size: 138 MB

See/Hide tracklist
[]

01. Victims
02. Work Together
03. Run From You
04. Joe Hawkins
05. Don't Look Back
06. Urban Soldiers
07. Magistrate
08. Ultra Violence
09. Gun Law
10. Riot
11. Government Out
12. Fight For Your Life
13. Leave Me Alone
14. Skinhead Girl
15. Evil
16. We Can Do Anything
17. Skinheads In Stapress
18. Hurry Up Harry
19. Substitute
20. Nazi Nightmare
21. B-N-P (Full Of Shit)
22. Nazi Skinhead



download part 1, part 2

1 comment:

irishdave said...

Thanks - it's been far too long since I heard any oppressed - I'm loading it onto my mp3 player to take on holiday with me, and hopefully ease the dissapointment of yet again, not seeing any monkeys.